how we work
the approach we take is as follows :
- Contact the property owner by telephone immediately, and give general advice on what to do.
- Visit the site quickly, usually within 2 days anywhere in Ireland.
- This will involve a walkover and an intrusive site investigation, to detail the cause of the leakage and spread of the contamination below ground and mitigating measures to prevent it spreading further.
- If strong oil smells are persistent with in property a vacuum extraction pump will be installed to alleviate the fumes within on a temporary basis.
- Issue a detailed site investigation report within 5 to 7 days.
- Oil spills are not complicated and a good specialist company should issue a report quickly.
- While it may feel like a disastrous situation at the time, the project should normally be completed in 6 to 8 weeks, with minimal disruption.
- We offer a fixed price quotation.
All works, including reinstatement are fully guaranteed with a written guarantee
on completion of project.