AgroRemed is available in a 5 gallon (18.925 liters) pail and treats 100 square feet (9.29 square meters) of contaminated soil. It is sprayed directly for surface fuel oil spills or can be injected if the impacted soil is 4 feet below ground surface. It has been reported that the Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) levels are reduced by more than 90% in 21 days with a single application. There is no maintenance or disposal of waste.
Reports and case studies
AgroRemed has consistently helped restore the soil quality to pre-spill values as shown in the reports attached. Please click on the images to find out more:
- Cleanup at a shipyard.
- Cleanup at an oil terminal.
- In-situ bioremediation of sites after roadside accidents.
- Municipal park site cleanup in Manditiruba, Brazil.
- Cleanup at Manditiruba power substation, Manditiruba, Brazil.
- Cleanup of a contaminated site in Atuba, Brazil.
- Cleanup at a train station.
- Cleanup and closure report at food mart.
- Highway spill in WV cleaned up with AgroRemed